How did you celebrate National Puppy Day?

Like everything I love, I place great thoughtful effort into, especially my love Kaori, whom i really see as an extension of me, and my baby wolf, i bathed her in this really wonderful rose shampoo, i picked up for me originally lol...and i have been massaging her for the last couple of days and stretching her as I noticed she has been getting more tense...

it's so funny when she is bathed in these lovely shampoos, she is so almost medicatedly like sleepy afterwards, and she just has the most fluffy soft scent and feel to her:)

It's truly important to massage your doggies also, as they can build up tension within their veins etc which is only going to age and deteriorate them...I tend to have a natural sense for certain things in life, like tension , natural cures, natural healthy environments...When you live completely naturally and are aware of your environment, then i believe these senses and abilities bloom on their own...and also my theory is I have this gift from my great grandmother, where I was summers on her farm as a little girl :)

So Kaori was a little suspicious of me ,..and i was like "you don't trust your mommy?" with a little gasp...:)   & she gave me this look, like "ya , of course i trust you, you spoil me & love me crazy"

as the massage had to be pretty intense around her neck region..but she relaxed and came back for more, when she noticed how tremendously better she felt...

A bit of cherry pie was my savory joy this evening, and I looked it up on google again, as Kaori was gazing at it beseechingly, and apparently cherries even have cyanide in them...who knew ..yikes...look everything up when it comes to doggies....never get relaxed on this...you just never know ...nature can be both beautiful & cruel, in its abilities , gifts, effects...

Comments