Theranos...

SO I am really not happy at all about all the negative media defacing Elizabeth Holmes..I do not think someone that was wanting to do something unsavory , would have coordinated with Stanford medical department and others , to improve the blood sampling technology, etc....It is unfortunate that when someone is down in life, or comes across difficulties, it is at times human nature (perhaps really even animal, as animals often attack the other at their weakest) to spring upon her...I think she is likely honest...bits of her remind me of me, I think it is our shared love of wolves...and if she wanted to do something underhanded, there are many less involved and far less complicated , and far less emotionally involving projects she could have composed...

Connectively..I think a company is always at its most vulnerable from attack , competition and other difficulties that may arise at its beginning stages...It is something with perhaps better timing , support and plan, it could still occur in the future...

Even with my sister's Diabetes I, I felt really terrible for years, squeezing the large amount of blood the test strips demanded , but then this improved dramatically later on, where only a tiny sample is needed really, which is wonderful, as her fingers would have awful bruises...and we would need to test her sometimes like a dozen times a day....perhaps she did not research thoroughly enough, the competition and that improvements scientifically had already progressed...At times we all become so eager of our ideas , desires, visions, we do not stabilize enough with a thorough plan into present and future reality...but I really do not know the true semantics and details of it...but I do sense it was of good will and intent a lot more than the mass media likes to portray...

Comments