I have been thinking for a while of what natural conservation project to support & make relationship with long term...Cheetahs have always been a love for me, and are very much under threat in Namibia and other parts of Africa..

I always envisioned creating Paper Bird Song as purely as it is possible, focused on natural lifestyle, wellness, healing, and support of natural fibers, organic lifestyle, and a long term dedication to conservation in the wild and other projects in need of attention, care, love...

Have been admiring some projects like Lauren Conrad's brands that also focus on one or a couple ethnic/conservation projects long term. Hence, I believe a truly dedicated positive brand makes this long term commitment and support of a project, and it gives true life, meaning, and purity for the soul... I really would love to see cheetahs remain for us forever and be wonderful , flourishing and not so under threat as they are now...


Comments