Annette Hanshaw - Get Out and Get Under the Moon

Happiness can feel in moments like this butterfly, that appears and does not always constantly remain....Thus, through living and being observant , I have come to a more holistic -sensory, and artistic way of approaching life, so that there is more natural equilibrium, peace , calm, sensuality, loving spirit....In this way, happiness & peace for the soul remains in a more sweet and prevailing way, always hovering over in a kind of misty lovely fog...
I shy away from too much excitement, as I can be prone to anxiety and I have seen with myself and many others, over surplus of excitement, just leads to disconnection, depression, and restlessness with life..
It's in all reality not so complicated...more & more I believe it is in the connections to ourselves as children, keeping our world smaller,, playing with little objects we love, just as we did when we were children...in this we harness healthy memories & attachments that are whole for conscious & subconscious...and then we naturally heal & thrive..

I am just naturally an older soul, and i like to combine jazz music, classical music, or guitar, acoustic, other foreign or vintage discoveries, with indoor picnics, flavors i like from honey, lavender...etc..wine...mellow moments by fires...savoring baths with essential oils, candles...appreciating myself all over with my favorite scented body .butters, and natural oils like very fine organic rose oil or jasmine oil.....mellowing to moments , letting senses wander naturally...i feel we find this natural harmony & sensuality when we allow our senses to play, wander, and nurture them with nature, natural elements, song, light, harmony , and intrigue them and calm them with new discoveries in film, art, literature,...we truly feel more tranquil in life when we nourish emotionally, and physiologically...Then this way we can combine with spa, walks in nature, playful calm banter, cuddling with one you love, playing with puppies & or children...quality of life I feel, is in this very gentle, attentive and savoring approach...



Comments